WELCOME TO AME NO UTA!

This blog is design for those who are fans of classic Japanese dramas!




UPDATES: 3/3/2021

*Ningen Shikkaku 10: On hold
*Papa wa newscaster 8: Translating
*Rikon Bengoshi 8: On Hold



----------------------------------------------------


Monday, March 28, 2016

Please check it out!

| |
Hey guys,

So it's been a bit hard to keep up with translations since I'm working on a few things at once, but I promise to summarize my translations this week! :D

I also have one more thing to add. I have started on a new project which I would like to share with all of you. I'm working on a cartoon that reflects long distance relationships (it's for me and my bf). If you are interested, plz, plz, plz check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/longxdistance/?view_public_for=1775188962709239

Thanks for your patience and consideration!
I love you all <3 p="">

1 comments:

is good to hear about you , i saw the comic :) good look with it sounds like an interesting project.
And thanks for the hard work

AmeNoUta. Powered by Blogger.